Saturday, February 20, 2010

Hisashiburi

On a few occasions last week, I have found myself reminiscing about my travels – mostly about my time in Japan. I’ve lead a pretty blessed life as in addition to traveling, I have been able to study, live and work abroad in a variety of places, all of which have been for the most part incredibly positive experiences for which I am very grateful.

Almost three years into my 9-5 government job, these experiences at times seem a lifetime away now. Recalling my travels and life abroad, and seeing how much the audience (mostly Dee at our tea breaks) enjoyed my tales, I decided that it might be time to re-live some of these stories. My blog has been so neglected lately; I thought it would be as good a platform as any to present them.

I can’t guarantee these stories will appear in any sort of chronological order – they will appear as they come to me. But I do hope they make you smile – and perhaps produce a chuckle or two.

1 comment:

sasori-gal said...

ohisashiburi, my tonkatsu buddy!

So glad you found me on twitter which led me here. Yes! Please re-tell all those wonderful stories and memories. What fun it will be to relive many of those moments!