Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Thanks y'all

I really had no idea until I got back to FIS, how many of my fellow students had been visiting my blog all summer. Thanks so much for the comments and I am glad that you all seemed to enjoy the photos so much.

Now that Jill I have done our presentation at FIS, I am going to load a whole bunch of more photos onto this blog. I enjoyed the talk and sharing all the memorable moments from my summer's travels and work. Thanks again to FIS and the NMF for such a wonderful opportunity.

1 comment:

Mad Monk said...

Hi Juanita:

Really nice job with the photographs. I didn't realize that God based Cape Town on Cape Breton when it was created, as the two appear similar. *teasing*

Sounds like a life-changing event, and I'm happy that someone as nice as you was able to experience it, and be an ambassador of good people everywhere. Cape Town has heard your laugh :-)

Be Well,

Mr. B